[CLC-Discussion] License to Construct Retaining Wall

Chris Cobb ccobb at jimersoncobb.com
Mon Jun 15 13:00:08 PDT 2015

If the retaining wall is structural, then yes.  CGC, CBC, CRC.  Maybe a Marine contractor depending on the type of wall (see 61G4-15.033 for definition of a marine contractor).  Many times the local jurisdiction will have a retaining wall permit so you should also check with the local authority.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D0A784.59858A70]

Christopher M. Cobb, Esq.
Board Certified in Construction Law
Jimerson & Cobb, P.A.
Business Litigation | Construction Law | Banking Law | Creditor's Rights & AR Collection | Community Associations

Telephone: (904) 389-0050 | Facsimile: (904) 212-1269
ccobb at jimersoncobb.com<mailto:ccobb at jimersoncobb.com> | JimersonCobb.com<http://www.jimersoncobb.com/>

Add to Contacts<http://www.jimersoncobb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Christopher-M-Cobb.vcf> | View Biography<http://www.jimersoncobb.com/attorneys/christopher-m-cobb/>