[CLC-Discussion] Thank you for the guidance - allowances

Gibbons, Michael Michael.Gibbons at lowndes-law.com
Wed Jul 22 14:19:43 PDT 2015

  Actually, AIA A201 at 3.8.2.2  says labor is included in the Contract Sum but NOT in the allowance figure unless stated otherwise.  So, what I said below with reference to AIA contract language was inaccurate.

Michael R. Gibbons  (Bio<http://lowndes-law.com/our-people/michael-r-gibbons>)
Shareholder
Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, P.A.
215 N. Eola Drive
Orlando, FL 32801
Phone: 407-418-6378
Fax: 407-843-4444