[CLC-Discussion] Demand for Sworn Statement of Account

Brian Solomon bsolomon at solomon-law.com
Thu Jul 2 11:19:27 PDT 2015

I have a client whose property vacant lot was liened by a general contractor.  We served a demand for sworn statement of account and a notice of contest of lien.  The time has run to respond to the sworn statement.  My client has a buyer.  Does anyone have experience with a title company's willingness to close with proof that lien has been invalidated by operation of law?  If they are unwilling, I would think that the only option is to wait another 30 days for the time to run on the notice of contest of lien.  Any suggestions?

[email signature 4]