[CLC-Discussion] Referral for Georgia construction attorney

Elizabeth B. Howard EHoward at Boyd-Jenerette.com
Tue Jan 27 15:11:53 PST 2015

Leslie,

We do have a construction attorney licensed in Georgia and would be happy to help.  Please just give me a call tomorrow.  (Thanks Beth-Ann!)

[cid:image002.png at 01D03A5C.D16DCA60]<http://www.boyd-jenerette.com/>

Elizabeth B. Howard

Partner

Direct:   (904) 353-6245