[CLC-Discussion] Expert/Consultant - Floor Tile

Andrew Epstein drew at andrewepstein.com
Wed Apr 8 12:16:15 PDT 2015

Leslie, I am involved in a dispute with a flooring installation and product complaints.  So far, there are two experts who seem competent (from my position in the case) and the first company’s report is extremely thorough:

Inspect Solutions, Inc.
Ronald Gould, Inspector
2319 N. Andrews Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
(888) 854-0946
resolutions at inspectsolutions.com<mailto:resolutions at inspectsolutions.com>

The Floor Detective
Matt Skowron
P.O. Box 712
Lake City, Florida 32056
(386) 755-9237
mattskowron at earthlink.net<mailto:mattskowron at earthlink.net>

I hope either of these companies can assist you.  Contact me with any questions or comments.

Andrew S. Epstein, Esquire
Andrew S. Epstein, P.A.
1375 Jackson Street, Suite 303
Fort Myers, Florida 33901
Telephone: (239) 334-6666
Facsimile: (239) 791-0100
Email: drew at andrewepstein.com<mailto:drew at andrewepstein.com>;
And please copy to: njbf at comcast.net<mailto:njbf at comcast.net>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0720E.DB270320][cid:image002.gif at 01D0720E.DB270320] [cid:image003.jpg at 01D0720E.DB270320]

Confidentiality: This e-mail communication, its contents and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the addressee or an authorized representative, you are advised that any review, disclosure, reproduction, or other dissemination or use of this communication or any information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately advise the sender either by reply e-mail or call us at (239) 334-6666; and delete this communication and destroy all physical copies.  This firm may be deemed a "debt collector" under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.  Any and all information obtained may be used for the purpose of collecting a debt.

All e-mail communications are electronically filtered for "spam" and for "viruses." Filtering and other computer-related issues may result in some communications being quarantined, delayed or in simply not reaching us.  Because of this, for your protection, we strongly urge our clients that upon sending any important or time-sensitive communications, that you contact us at (239) 334-6666, to confirm that your e-mail has in-fact been received and reviewed.