[CLC-Discussion] In Need of a Nashville Construction (or Polk County) Attorney Referral

FineR at gtlaw.com FineR at gtlaw.com
Mon Sep 15 12:43:37 PDT 2014

Since we are on the topic of attorney referrals,  I was just asked for a referral for a construction attorney in Polk County (or who is close and does work in Polk County) to represent a contractor who has just been notified of a possible defects claim about to befall him.   Any recommendations?

Thanks

Robert S. Fine, Esq., AIA
Shareholder
Environmental, Land Development, Accessibility,
Building and Life Safety Codes Law
Board Certified in Construction Law

Greenberg Traurig, P.A. | 333 Avenue of the Americas| Miami, FL 33131
Tel 305.579.0826 | Fax 305.961.5826
finer at gtlaw.com<mailto:finer at gtlaw.com> | www.gtlaw.com<http://www.gtlaw.com/>

[Greenberg Traurig]