[CLC-Discussion] Seeking Recommendations for Consultant Specializing in OSHA Trenching Requirements and Site Safety

Eugene Shuboy EShuboy at GurleyVitale.com
Thu Nov 13 09:30:30 PST 2014

All -

Good afternoon. I have a South Florida client in need of an expert in OSHA trenching requirements and site safety. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Please feel free to send any suggestions directly to my email which is provided below.

Best regards,

Gene

Eugene M. Shuboy III
Attorney At Law
eshuboy at GurleyVitale.com<mailto:eshuboy at GurleyVitale.com>
Direct: (941) 556-1485
601 S. Osprey Avenue
Sarasota, Florida 34236
www.GurleyVitale.com<http://www.gurleyvitale.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CF36F8.F56A7DE0]

       SARASOTA   SAN JUAN   HOUSTON

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:  This e-mail, along with any attachments, may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or use of any information contained in or attached to this e-mail is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately respond to this e-mail or notify us by telephone at the number stated above, and delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, printing or saving them in any manner.  Your cooperation is appreciated.  Thank you.