[CLC-Discussion] County Realtors Association - Witness SubpoenaPower

Willis, David dwillis at rumberger.com
Tue Mar 25 13:48:35 PDT 2014

I am unaware of any statute providing the Realtors Association with any
right to issue a witness subpoena.

What triggered the hearing?  If the hearing qualifies as an arbitration
proceeding under Chapter 682, then the arbitrator has the power to issue
witness subpoenas pursuant to F.S. 682.08.  That is the only authority
that comes to mind.

David C. Willis
Board Certified in Construction Law and Business Litigation

Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell, P.A.
407.839.2186