[CLC-Discussion] County Realtors Association - Witness Subpoena Power

Mark Young myoung at younglaw.info
Tue Mar 25 11:14:00 PDT 2014

Did you client sign an agreement with an arbitration provision naming the
Realtors Association the arbitrator?  If your client agreed to binding
arbitration, then it should be enforceable.

It is possible for an arbitrator to issue a subpoena to the parties, then
have the parties file an action with a court to have an enforceable witness
subpoena.

Mark Young