[CLC-Discussion] Recommendation needed

Andrew Feldman afeldman at feldmanlawoffices.com
Thu Jan 16 07:53:24 PST 2014

Does anyone have an engineering firm or other company they would recommend to assess the cause of poor drainage within an HOA community and perhaps suggest fixes or necessary upgrades to the existing French drain system?

Please respond directly to me at afeldman at feldmanlawoffices.com if so - thanks.

Andrew M. Feldman, Esq.
Feldman Law
Dadeland Square
7700 North Kendall Drive, Suite 809
Miami, Florida 33156
Tel.:  305-445-2005, Ext. 202
Fax:  305-445-2889
Email:  AFeldman at FeldmanLawOffices.com<mailto:AFeldman at FeldmanLawOffices.com>

Attorney and Certified Civil Mediator

Visit us online at www.FeldmanLawOffices.com<http://www.FeldmanLawOffices.com>

A portion of our practice involves the collection of a debt.  To the extent you are communicating with our firm in its capacity as a debt collector, pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, you are advised that any information obtained may be used for that purpose.

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential and/or privileged.  Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in this email.  If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail to Info at AMFLegal.com<mailto:Info at AMFLegal.com> or tel. 305-445-2005 and delete the material from your computer.

Pursuant to IRS Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.