[CLC-Discussion] Expert Issue

Brian Bennett bbennett at floridalawonline.com
Mon Feb 10 14:06:08 PST 2014

Excellent stuff.  Humor on a Monday is a good thing.

Brian W. Bennett
Board Certified Construction Attorney
Page, Eichenblatt & Bennett,P.A.
214 E. Lucerne Circle
Orlando, Florida 32801
Phone (407) 386-1900
Fax   (407) 386-1901

The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named.  If the reader of the message is not the intended
or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone at (407) 386-1900 or reply email and delete this message.