[CLC-Discussion] High-End Residential Consultant Referral

Troy Smith TSmith at rtlaw.com
Thu Sep 26 07:16:12 PDT 2013

 I am in need of an expert with specific experience in high-end
residential construction.  The residence in question has an approximate
value of $10,000,000.00 and the expert would need experience with homes
of equal or greater value.  Most issues involve construction defect
based upon industry standard while some involve building code
violations.   The consultant could be either an architect or general
contractor and location is not an issue.  Please contact me directly at
tsmith at rtlaw.com or 904-346-5770.  Thank you in advance for any
recommendations.

Troy Smith | Shareholder

Board Certified Construction Lawyer

Rogers Towers, P.A. | 818 A1A N., Suite 208 | Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
32082

Direct 904.346.5770 | Fax 904.473.1399 | TSmith at rtlaw.com
<mailto:TSmith at rtlaw.com>  | www.rtlaw.com <http://www.rtlaw.com/>