[CLC-Discussion] Recommendation for Certified Home Inspector Standard of Care Expert

Brent T. Zimmerman bzimmerman at jimersoncobb.com
Wed Sep 11 08:33:55 PDT 2013

I am in need of recommendations for a potential expert witness to testify to the standard of care for a Certified Home Inspector and whether an inspector met that standard in a potential professional negligence case.  I would prefer an expert in the Northeast Florida area, but I will take suggestions statewide.  Please respond directly to me.  Thanks.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CEAEE2.CC5A8790]

Brent T. Zimmerman, Esq.
Board Certified in Construction Law
Jimerson & Cobb, P.A.
Business Litigation | Construction Litigation | Banking Law | Creditor's Rights & AR Collection

Riverside Center | 701 Riverside Park Place | Suite 302 | Jacksonville, FL 32204
Telephone: (904) 389-0050 | Facsimile: (904) 212-1269
bzimmerman at jimersoncobb.com<mailto:bzimmerman at jimersoncobb.com> |JimersonCobb.com<http://www.jimersoncobb.com/>

Jimerson & Cobb, P.A. E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail transmission and any accompanying documents may contain confidential information, which is legally protected by the attorney-client privilege. The information contained in or accompanying this message is intended only for the use of the person to whom addressed; and any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on or regarding this information is prohibited unless specifically authorized by the sender. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy this e-mail and any accompanying documents.