[CLC-Discussion] FW: Another construction expert issue

Arnold D. Tritt, Jr. Arnold.Tritt at atritt.com
Wed Oct 16 12:45:18 PDT 2013

CLC Gang:  It's your favorite construction attorney in Jacksonville
again. See below another request from my good buddy Brooks. He really
needs to join the CLC (he needs us more than we need him).

Anyway, Brooks is looking for a residential HVAC expert / consultant in
South Florida. Please forward all referrals directly to Brooks at
Brooks at bromagenlaw.com.  Many thanks!!  Arnie.

Arnold D. Tritt, Jr.

Board Certified Construction Attorney

707 Peninsular Place
Jacksonville, Florida 32204

Phone (904) 354-5200
Facsimile (904) 354-5256
Arnold.Tritt at atritt.com <mailto:%5Be-mail%5D>
www.atritt.com <http://www.atritt.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information and all attachments contained in
this electronic communication are legally privileged and confidential
information, subject to the attorney-client privilege and intended only
for the use of intended recipients. If the reader of this message is not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use,
notify us immediately of the error by return email and please
permanently remove any copies of this message from your system and do
not retain any copies, whether in electronic or physical form or
otherwise. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of
federal criminal law.

TAX ADVICE DISCLOSURE: Pursuant to the requirements of Internal Revenue
Service Circular 230, we advise you that any federal tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of:
(1) avoiding penalties that maybe imposed under the Internal Revenue
Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any
transaction or matter addressed in this communication.

Disclaimer regarding Uniform Electronic Transactions Act ("UETA")
(Florida Statutes Section 668.50): If this communication concerns
negotiation of a contract or agreement, UETA does not apply to this
communication; contract formation in this matter shall occur only with
manually-affixed original signatures on original documents.