[CLC-Discussion] Need GC, CCC with expereince for action against builder

Charles M. Kramer cmkramer at rmzlaw.com
Mon Oct 14 11:29:37 PDT 2013

I have a client who purchased a home from a well  known builder. All the trusses in the roof are starting to shift and essentially falling like dominoes in slow motion.

I have an engineer. Need the name of a good , experienced contractor  preferably CGC and CCC with experience to work the case up with me and the engineer. It may end up involving numerous homes all built in the same area of  Boca Raton.

Highest regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01CEC8E9.A91E8D50]     [cid:image0066952.jpg]

CONFIDENTIALITY: This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm Rogers, Morris & Ziegler LLP that is considered confidential or privileged.  The information is intended solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone (954-462-1431).