[CLC-Discussion] Something We Should Be Aware Of?

Michael D. Sechrest sechrest at fbswlaw.com
Fri Oct 11 07:52:57 PDT 2013

South Florida is more twirking than fracking?

Michael D. Sechrest

Warner, Sechrest & Butts

5200 SW 91st Terr. Suite 101

Gainesville, FL 32608

(352)373-5922

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE Information transmitted by this email is
proprietary and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private,
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been
forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or
dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In
such cases, please delete this mail from your records. No waiver of
attorney-client privilege is intended under any circumstances.

  _____