[CLC-Discussion] Something We Should Be Aware Of?

Sakwa, Stuart H. shsakwa at arnstein.com
Fri Oct 11 07:12:58 PDT 2013

I have looked into this issue for a client who retained its mineral
rights.  Because his lot was such a small portion of the overall land
being explored, his percentage was a fraction of 1% and his estimated
income was a few hundred dollars per year.  Turns out he wasn't going to
be the next Jed Clampett.

Stuart H Sakwa
Attorney at Law

Board Certified in Construction Law

ARNSTEIN & LEHR LLP

515 North Flagler Drive
Sixth Floor
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401-4323

Phone: 561.650.8484 | Fax: 561.802.3082

Mobile: 954.261.9598

shsakwa at arnstein.com <mailto:shsakwa at arnstein.com>

       <http://legalnews.arnstein.com/>
<http://legalnews.arnstein.com/>

Serving Clients for 120 Years
Offices in Illinois, Florida, and Wisconsin