[CLC-Discussion] Expert on miter saw design, construction, use, etc. referral needed

White, Patrick G. PWhite at porterwright.com
Thu Oct 10 07:29:19 PDT 2013

Please contact me directly if you have a referral to an expert witness on miter saw design, construction, and use, for a litigation matter.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

Patrick G. White | Bio<http://www.porterwright.com/patrick_white/> | Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP<http://www.porterwright.com> | 9132 Strada Place, 3rd Floor | Naples, FL 34108

Direct: 239-593-2963 | Mobile: 239-784-5173 | Fax: 239-593-2990 | Toll Free: 800-876-7962 | pwhite at porterwright.com

Florida Bar Board Certified in City, County, and Local Government Law

porterwright

**********Notice from Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP**********
This message may be protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, do not read, print or forward it. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it. Thank you.

To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you that any federal tax advice contained in this message, including attachments, is not a covered opinion as described in Treasury Department Circular 230 and therefore cannot be relied upon to avoid any tax penalties or to support the promotion or marketing of any federal tax transaction.