[CLC-Discussion] Request for expert referral

Roberts, Hardy L. hroberts at carltonfields.com
Thu Jul 18 07:37:02 PDT 2013

Janet,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your email  Please feel free to submit this or similar requests to the CLC-Discussion listserv (clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org).  It is a different listserv than the one to which you originally sent your email.  That listserv is for officer announcements only.

We have two listserv because some members prefer not to receive so many emails so we let them unsubscribe form clc-discussion if that is their preference.

Hardy

[Carlton Fields]
Hardy L. Roberts
Attorney at Law / Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar
4221 W. Boy Scout Blvd., Ste. 1000
Tampa, Florida  33607-5780
Direct:  813.229.4105 | Fax:  813.229.4133

hroberts at carltonfields.com<mailto:hroberts at carltonfields.com> | www.carltonfields.com<http://www.carltonfields.com/>
bio<http://www.carltonfields.com/hroberts/> | vcard<http://www.carltonfields.com/load.vcf?type=atty&id=49fd8f5b-3f72-45c2-9ca7-83799b9c8b29>