[CLC-Discussion] Request For Assistance

Michael Sasso MSasso at sasso-law.com
Mon Feb 25 14:03:42 PST 2013

Hello Everybody,

We have a general contractor client seeking to develop a written records
retention policy.

Does anybody have something I can look at as a model?

Thank you very much, in advance, for your help.

Regards,

Mike

Michael C. Sasso, PA

Board Certified in Construction Law

Michael C. Sasso, P.A.

1031 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 120

Winter Park, Florida 32789

Telephone: (407) 644-7161

Facsimile:   (407) 629-6727

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this e-mail
message is attorney privileged and confidential. It is intended solely
for the use of the recipient named above. If the reader of this message
is neither the recipient named above nor the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail. Please also
immediately delete the message, and do not forward or copy it to anyone.
Thank you.