[CLC-Discussion] mediator in Naples area for architect malpractice suit

Roberts, Hardy L. hroberts at carltonfields.com
Tue Aug 20 07:16:10 PDT 2013

Have you tried sending  it yourself to clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org?

From: Rapp, Cristopher S. [mailto:csrapp at jonesfoster.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:53 AM
To: Roberts, Hardy L.
Subject: mediator in Naples area for architect malpractice suit

Hardy,  I would like to send the following to the CLC llistserv.  Please excuse the intrusion if I ought to have submitted this to someone else. Let me know and I'll forward to the appropriate person.  Best wishes, -Cris Rapp

Can any of you recommend a mediator in Naples or thereabouts, familiar with construction law, for a malpractice suit between owners of a high-end home and their architect?    I would appreciate any suggestions, which you can send directly to me at csrapp at jonesfoster.com<mailto:csrapp at jonesfoster.com> .

Thank you,
Cris Rapp

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE9D8C.4BDD2710]

Cristopher S. Rapp   Attorney
Direct Dial:  561.650.0410  |  Fax:  561.650.5300  |  csrapp at jonesfoster.com<mailto:csrapp at jonesfoster.com>

Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A.
Flagler Center Tower, 505 South Flagler Drive, Suite 1100, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
561-659-3000  |  www.jonesfoster.com<http://www.jonesfoster.com/>

U.S. Treasury Regulation Circular 230 requires us to advise you that written communications issued by us are not intended to be and cannot be relied upon to avoid penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.

Incoming emails are filtered which may delay receipt.  This email is personal to the named recipient(s) and may be privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you received this in error.  If so, any review, dissemination, or copying of this email is prohibited.  Please immediately notify us by email and delete the original message.