[CLC-Discussion] In Remembrance

Brad R. Weiss brad at bmwlawyers.net
Mon Aug 19 11:02:43 PDT 2013

It is with great sadness that I must announce that my former partner, William H. Benson, passed away on Saturday.  For those of you who did not know Bill, he was an amazing construction lawyer who loved the law and devoted over 50 years to the practice.  Over the past few years since Bill eased into retirement, many of you took time out of a phone call or court hearing to ask about him, and tell me stories of your experiences dealing with him (whether as an adversary or on the same side).  It always makes me proud to know that I had the opportunity to work with one of the best.  Bill was 84.

For those interested, services will be held at St. Gabriel Catholic Church on Wednesday @ 12:15pm. 731 N Ocean Blvd. Pompano Beach, FL

Brad R. Weiss, Esq.|BENSON, MUCCI & WEISS PL
Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Lawyer
5561 University Drive, Suite 102
Coral Springs FL 33067
Phone 954.323.1023| Fax 954.323.1013
brad at bmwlawyers.net<http://@bmwlawyers.net> | www.bmwlawyers.net<http://www.bmwlawyers.net/>

The information contained in this electronic e-mail message is privileged and confidential.  It is intended for the use by the named recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 954-323-1023.  Thank you.