[CLC-Discussion] SB 286 - Limitations on Individual Design Professional Liability

Larry Leiby Leiby at mkpalaw.com
Mon Apr 29 12:11:43 PDT 2013

Bruce,

Another example of legislative sausage.  We have to look at the silver lining so long as they are not going to listen to us, being the opportunity to litigate what the statute means.  I know that this is an opportunity that we would have preferred to not have, but ...

So who is filing the bill next year to eliminate economic damages against individual lawyers and doctors?

Regards,

Larry R. Leiby, Esq.
Malka & Kravitz, P.A.
1300 Sawgrass Corp. Pkwy., Suite 100
Ft. Lauderdale, FL  33323
Phone:  954-514-0984
Fax:      954-514-0985     e-mail:  leiby at mkpalaw.com

Board Certified in Construction Law
Fla. Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Civil Mediator

Member, Leiby Alexander Brandt ADR Group, LLC
Member, JAMS Global Engineering and Construction Panel
Fellow, College of Commercial Arbitrators