[CLC-Discussion] Amending lien foreclosure action

Raymond L. Robinson Ray at rrobinsonlaw.com
Thu Apr 18 09:45:49 PDT 2013

Brian:

I would start by sending the opposing counsel a letter acknowledging
that your client will reduce its claim by the amount paid. If that
doesn't solve the problem then I think the opposing party needs to amend
his defenses to add the defense of payment.

Amending the pleading doesn't amend the lien.

  Raymond L. Robinson, Esq.

  Office: (305) 662-7618

  Cell: (305) 632-4384

  http://www.rrobinsonlaw.com/ <http://www.rrobinsonlaw.com/>

* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including attachments, if
any, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail, destroy all copies of the original message, and do not
disseminate it further. If you are the intended recipient but do not
wish to receive communications through this medium, please advise the
sender immediately.

Connect with Robinson & Associates, P.A.

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Robinson-Associates-PA/113822315326716?v=
info>     <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/raymond-robinson/26/35b/a09>