[CLC-Discussion] BANKRUPTCY QUESTION-Collection of detor's accounts recei...

PSMLAWFIRM at aol.com PSMLAWFIRM at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 16:00:32 PDT 2012

I believe the $$ threshold you are thinking of deals with venue.   Small
debts must be sought in that person's jurisdiction.  Although the B/R  trustee
can serve nationwide, it must still establish minimum contacts for
personal jurisdiction.  Purchasing under an open account may, or may  not, be
enough to establish that personal jurisdiction to sue in the California  court.

Paul

Paul S. Martin, Esq.
Law Offices of
Paul S.  Martin & Associates, P.A.
2134 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood, FL   33020
USA

Phone 954.923.4604
Telefax  954.923.6545

This message is intended only  for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is directed.  The  information contained in this E-mail message is
privileged, confidential, and  may be protected from disclosure; please be
aware that any other use, printing,  copying, disclosure or dissemination of
this communication may be subject to  legal restriction or sanction. If you
think that you have received this E-mail  message in error, please
immediately reply to the sender.

In a message dated 10/2/2012 5:05:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,