[CLC-Discussion] Expert Referrals Needed

Amanda Buffinton abuffinton at bushross.com
Fri Jun 22 11:41:05 PDT 2012

Good afternoon,

We have a client who is doing a large scale community perimeter fence
project.  They would like to hire a small contractor to oversee the
fencing work, approve pay requests, etc. (in Hillsborough County).
Please let me know if you a recommendation.

I also need a recommendation for an architect consultant regarding a
pool code issue (also in Hillsborough County).  You can reply directly
to me at abuffinton at bushross.com <mailto:abuffinton at bushross.com> .
Thanks!

Amanda B. Buffinton, Esq.
Board Certified Construction Attorney
Bush Ross, P.A.
1801 North Highland Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33602-2656
(813) 224-9255 [Phone]
(813) 223-9620 [Fax]
(813) 204-6471 [Direct Line]
abuffinton at bushross.com
www.bushross.com
Mailing Address:
Post Office Box 3913
Tampa, Florida 33601-3913

IRS Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, unless specifically indicated otherwise, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

Privileged and Confidential:  Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the transmittal, the information contained in this message is privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any of the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete the message. Thank you.