[CLC-Discussion] Enforcement of Settlement Provisions in Bankruptcy

Erum Kistemaker EKistemaker at e-kbusinesslaw.com
Tue Jul 17 06:19:15 PDT 2012

Group:

What is considered to broad of a discovery request in a 558 notice?  I have asked for some pretty relevant documents and the other side is refusing to provide based on the fact that my request is to broad and I can obtain from public records.  I have asked for soil compaction test, etc…

Erum Siddiqui Kistemaker
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD63FD.3C30A8B0]
             1651 N. Clyde Morris Blvd. #2
             Daytona Beach, FL 32117
             Tel: (386)310-7997
             Cell: (386)566-1899
             Fax: (386) 478-4425
             ekistemaker at e-kbusinesslaw.com<mailto:certl at e-kbusinesslaw.com>
             www.e-kbusinesslaw.com<http://www.e-kbusinesslaw.com/>

Like Us On Facebook!   http://www.facebook.com/#!/ekbusinesslaw

CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this e-mail transmission and any attachments thereto is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of this transmission is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments.