[CLC-Discussion] construction related CLE - video or audio - free

Erum Kistemaker EKistemaker at e-kbusinesslaw.com
Wed Jul 11 14:34:14 PDT 2012

Construction committee - Florida bar, free CLE every month.

Erum Kistemaker, Esquire
Ertl & Kistemaker Business Law Group
Sent by my I Phone - please excuse any errors.

On Jul 11, 2012, at 5:31 PM, "MurphyMG at gtlaw.com<mailto:MurphyMG at gtlaw.com>" <MurphyMG at gtlaw.com<mailto:MurphyMG at gtlaw.com>> wrote:

Attys

my cheapskate partner - I won't name him but his initials are M.H. and he may be copied on this email - (god love him saving the firm money) is looking for suggestions for free or cheap CLE to complete his construction hours

any suggestions?

thanks

michael

Michael G. Murphy, P.E., Esq.
<image002.jpg>Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
450 S. Orange Ave., Ste. 650
Orlando, FL  32801
Telephone: (407) 999-2509
Cell: (407) 221-6784
Facsimile: (407) 841-1295
MurphyMG at gtlaw.com<mailto:MurphyMG at gtlaw.com>
www.gtlaw.com<http://www.gtlaw.com/>

If you are not an intended recipient of confidential and privileged information in this email, please delete it, notify us immediately at postmaster at gtlaw.com<mailto:postmaster at gtlaw.com>, and do not use or disseminate such information. Pursuant to IRS Circular 230, any tax advice in this email may not be used to avoid tax penalties or to promote, market or recommend any matter herein.