[CLC-Discussion] CPM Scheduling

Stuart Sobel ssobel at siegfriedlaw.com
Tue Jul 10 07:25:51 PDT 2012

Charlie Heckman at Delta Consulting 407-492-6508.  I think his rate is $195, but I'm not sure.

Stuart Sobel
Siegfried, Rivera, Lerner, De La Torre & Sobel, P.A.
201 Alhambra Circle, Suite 1102
Coral Gables, FL 33134-5108
Direct:  305-460-2967
Office:  305-442-3334
Cell :    786-385-2118
Fax:     305-443-3292
Email: ssobel at siegfriedlaw.com<mailto:ssobel at siegfriedlaw.com>

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me by replying to this message and permanently deleting the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.