[CLC-Discussion] Welcome to the CLC Discussion Listserv

Roberts, Hardy L. hroberts at carltonfields.com
Thu Apr 19 15:11:05 PDT 2012

Folks,

The CLC now has two listservs, our old faithful CLC classic, <mailto:constructionlaw at lists.flabarrpptl.org> constructionlaw at lists.flabarrpptl.org<mailto:constructionlaw at lists.flabarrpptl.org>, which will now only be used for CLC business and communications that should be of general interest to all of our approximately 500 members, and this list, CLC-discussion, which should be used for queries and responses of broad interest relating to legal issues, experts, referrals, etc.

The point of all this is that you now have a choice.  The bulk of the CLC's email traffic should now go through CLC-discussion, this listserv.  If you do not like getting all of the CLC discussion type emails we have seen of late, use the link that should (hopefully) be at the bottom of this email (or perhaps included in a text file attachment) and unsubscribe from this list only.  That way you will opt out of the discussion traffic and still get the important meeting notices and other information that will still go out under the now more judicious CLC classic listserv (<mailto:constructionlaw at lists.flabarrpptl.org>constructionlaw at lists.flabarrpptl.org<mailto:constructionlaw at lists.flabarrpptl.org>).  If you like receiving the discussion emails, you do not need to take any action.

Please be patient with us as we get everyone used to using a different listserv.  Hopefully, this will allow those who want some relief from the CLC email traffic to find it and those who want to embrace a more vibrant discussion to do so as well.

If you have questions or comments, please send them to me via email to hroberts at carltonfields.com<mailto:hroberts at carltonfields.com>.

Hardy

p.s. I'm tapping this out on my phone from a soccer game so please forgive the typos and whatever weird formatting comes through.